-- توضیحات لاتین
Earth Testers KEW 4300
is a simplified earth resistance tester (based on 2-pole method) that can be used for various distribution lines and electrical appliances and it also can measure AC/DC voltages. (As for AC voltages, true rms values can be obtained.)
● Designed to meet the following safety standards IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 300V, Pollution degree 2 IEC 61010-031 IEC 61557-1, 5
● 200/ 2000Ω (2 ranges) : auto-ranging
● Warning buzzer triggered at 100Ω or less
● LED lights up when a large earth voltage is detected.
● Small test current (max 2mA) not triggering ELB
● Live circuit warning when 30V or higher voltage is detected. (KEW4300 detects voltage even when measuring resistances.)
● LED light for illuminating measurement points (It turns on/off automatically in relation to the ambient brightness.)
● Backlight working in conjunction with the LED light
● Glow in the dark button
● User-friendly and compact design
● Auto-power-off function is also available to power off the instrument when 10 min pass after the last operation. This function does not work while a continuous measurement is performed.
● Strap for prevent drop
● User replaceable metal tips are supplied as standard accessori